Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Canada's PRIME MINISTER chats with Wolseley folks at Regina event





Conservative faithful gathered at Sherwood Forest west of Regina for a BBQ with Prime Minister Stephen Harper last evening.

Although the weather was warm and the wind ferocious it did not interfere with the upbeat attitude in the crowd. And the Prime Minister's message clearly outlined the priorities of his govenrment.

My wife Carla entertained the over 500 people as they anticipated the Prime Minister's arrival and her songs were well received.

Prime Minister Harper, also talked with long-time Wolseley (now Regina) residents Sam Acton and Jackie (Acton) Mason.
When we drove up we were greeted by a young Conservative volunteer, Chris Thresher, from Indian Head and I had a chance to talk with numerous other Conservative and Saskatchewan Party supporters and representatives.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

I hope you don't mind if I download your photos to show my parents. (I'll mix them in with the pics I took of other well-known conservatives!)

Wolseley Online said...

Excellant! Do you have any photos of your races in Regina?

Wolseley Online said...

Cindy,

Back in Wolseley by 10pm.

Lynne said...

I do have race photos and some of my visit with your folks. I'll send asap.

Ross said...

my name is ross legaarden, i write the breakfast meat blog which can be found on the sask blog aggregator. i have also recently created a website and blog about my hometown of abernethy. since abernethy and wolseley are relatively close i thought we could exchange links. currently im hosting the website and blog on breakfast meat and they can be found respectively at www.abernethy.breakfastmeat.com and www.breakfastmeat.com/abernethy/aberblog.html . eventually i want to get a seperate domain name for them, and when i do i will update you on their new locations. thanks