Thursday, May 18, 2006

Aaaannnddd she's OFF!


My five year old daughter Audrey hit a major life milestone this week. She learned to ride a two-wheeler! It was such a big deal for a little girl who, until now, was religated to running alongside other kids, or blasting noisly along on her Big Wheel plastic trike. But now she rides to and from school, she rides downtown on errands, she rides to her grandparents house in town, she finds any excuse she can to ride.
The new (to her) bike was a gift from the Tittle family and it blessed wee Audrey mightly. And according to Audrey, one of the best things it is purple with sparkles it it!

5 comments:

thefamilyroom said...

Bear!
Susan sent me the link to your blog. I like the pictures.

~cj

Wolseley Online said...

Thanks cj! I am by no means a real photo-gopher bu I like taking pictures.

Anonymous said...

Some of the pictures on this blog a really good. Is there any other site where they are posted?

Wolseley Online said...

No they are not but I'm working on it.

Saskboy said...

Congrats on the bike milestone. I still remember the first time I managed to get down the driveway without training wheels, and successfully turn before the highway.
Back then we didn't have helmets, and the first one I had was neon green, but there are good ones for kids these days for just $11 at Zellers. I'm glad my parents encouraged me at a younger age to wear one, last October one saved my life.